ka pesewkamkos [lodge]
For elders living independently who need help with some everyday activities and companionship, our community offers Victoria Senior’s Lodge; quiet, affordable senior’s living in a rural location.
The lodge offers the following amenities to all residents:
- Wheelchair accessible furnished rooms equipped with a full bath.
- Three full meals, three snacks as well as coffee, tea and juice.
- Weekly housekeeping service and laundering of bed linens and towels which are provided by the Lodge. If you prefer, you are welcome to use your own linens.
- Limited storage lockers.
- Assistance with oral medication, if needed.
- Parking stalls.
- Satellite television in the common area.
And these services for an additional charge:
- Personal laundry will be washed, dried and ironed every week for a monthly charge of $45.00.
- There is a vehicle plug-in charge of $10.00 per month.
- A resident may have a small refrigerator in their room for a charge of $5.00 per month.
- Star Choice receivers will be available to residents for a charge of $ 11.00 per month.