Job Scope for Upcoming Work Opportunity (Invitation for Proposals)
Fishing Lake Métis Settlement
For questions regarding this work opportunity, contact Ryan Wartman @ 780-808-1624
NOTE: IPC Canada reserves the right to divide projects/jobs between multiple service providers
|Water pumping / Mowing (IPC Canada Ltd. Surface Leases)|
· IPC is offering employment to qualified service providers for a lease maintenance of mowing and water pumping
· IPC is obligated to offering employment and business opportunities to qualified individuals
· IPC the right to divide projects/jobs between multiple service providers who specialize in different services
· Unless stated otherwise, IPC will assume the responsibility of Prime Contractor and all projects will be supervised by IPC representative.
· A successful candidate must be pre-qualified by IPC
· Service providers must be in compliance with all provincial & Federal Legislation and all FLMS bylaws.
4-32-57-2w4 roadway and lease, 8-31-57-2w4 lease, 14-29-57-2w4 lease, 2-32-57-2w4 road and lease, 5-33-57-2w4 road and lease, 16-32-57-2w4 lease, 13-32-57-2w4 road and lease, 16-31-57-2w4 lease, 15-36-57-3w4 roadway and lease, 8-36-57-3w4 roadway and lease, 6-31-57-3w4 roadway and lease, 12-31-57-3w4 lease, 16-1-58-3w4 lease, 8-12-58-3w4 lease, 14-1-58-3w4 lease after cleanup.
· Water pumping
8-31-57-2w4, 14-29-57-2w4, 16-32-57-2w4, 13-32-57-2w4, 6-31-57-3w4, 5-6-58-3w4, 16-1-58-3w4, 8-12-58-3w4, 14-12-58-3w4, 14-1-58-3w4.
|Estimated Timeframe for Project/Job (Subject to Change):
Commencement August 19, 2020.
|Deadline for written proposals
· August 17th, 2020
Lease Construction as per plan and following generally accepted construction practices
1. Get daily work assignment from IPC consultant.
|Minimum Equipment required (alternatives will be considered:
· 3 inch to 6 inch water pump. Price per lease.
· Tractor and mower, special consideration given to larger equipment. Price per lease includes roadway and wiper sniping where applicable.
|Safety Qualification and PPE
· OH&S, AER and IPC compliant
· Fishing Lake Métis Settlement Safety requirements compliant
|Inspection of Equipment
· IPC compliant as Pre-work Safety/Equipment inspection and periodic WSO (Work-site Observations) done in the Field by Operations.
|Additional Selection Criteria
Interested parties must describe their ability/plans to meet the following criteria through a written proposal. The following points may be considered in selecting the best candidate.
1. Service Provider must be in good standing on IPC Canada Ltd. ISNetworld system.
2. Fishing Lake Métis Settlement Business License
– Service Provider must be in good standing with Fishing lake Métis Settlement Council and possess a current, valid Fishing Lake Métis Settlement Business License
Interested parties must submit their written proposal to meet all or most of the criteria listed to IPC