POSITION DESCRIPTION: Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Economic Development
- Business Plan
- Develop and manage a yearly operating budget.
- Review and implement FLMS Oil Hauling policies and procedures making sure they conform to legislation and adheres to local by-laws;
- Supervise staff and contractors making sure they follow policies, procedures and rules.
- Work with the customers to make sure we are suppling services we have been hired to do.
- Follow and enforce companies Health and Safety program.
- Implement and enforce require health and safety compliance activities and measures with staff and contractors.
- Over see the Maintenance and repairs of company equipment and tools.
- Ensure that malfunctions and deficiencies are corrected as soon as possible;
- Provide quarterly reports to the board regarding progress after each quarterly financials.
- To attend & provide reports for meetings as required.
- And any other duties as assigned by the Director of Economic Development.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to motivate, lead and manage workforce
- Ability to work within budget and time constraints
- Business degree or Post-Secondary diploma in management
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle Class 1 preferable
- The following safety course H2S, First Aid, TDG, WHIMS
- Strong working knowledge of Health and Safety Practices
- Knowledge of Comply works, AXON, Accounting and Management
- A combination of work experience and education will be considered
- Training in Accident and incident reporting and investigations
- On the Job Training as required starting with New Employee orientation.
Oil Haul has a Drug and Alcohol program in place and all new hires are required to Pre-Employment drug and alcohol testing.
POST DATED: January 25, 2019
Closing Date for Applications: Until suitable candidate is found
Only those qualified will be notified for an interview.
Contact Direct or Economic Development Eugene McLean
Office: 780-943-2202 Cell: 780-645-1699 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org