POSITION DESCRIPTION: Manager
REPORTS TO: FLMS Administrator
SUMMARY: Riel Beach is a campsite located just off of Fishing Lake Metis Settlement that consists of 30 campsites and offers day use. We are seeking a manager, or partner team, for the 2021 camping season; this role is responsible for the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the grounds. This is a contract position for the dates of April 26 – October 1.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Booking campsites, taking payments, and providing receipts
• Greeting and registering guests, providing information as needed
• Assist in attracting guests through marketing and promotion
• Ensure the safety of the guests by maintaining gates and enforcing rules and regulations, including ones related to COVID-19
• Upkeep and maintenance of grounds and facilities
• Ensure proper cash handling and record keeping procedures
• Prepare and submit monthly financial reports
• Preparation work for the closing of the season
The Successful Candidate:
• Is able to deal effectively and courteously with people
• Must be bondable
• Must have Standard First Aid and WHMIS certifications
• Must have experience operating small landscape equipment
• Is willing to relocate to Riel Beach for the duration of the contract
• Some computer skills would be an asset
You will require your own RV for accommodation; campsite, internet, phone, sani dump, and water will be provided on site.
COVID-19 PPE will be provided.
POSTED DATE: February 18, 2021
CLOSING DATE: Until suitable candidate is selected.
START DATE: April 26, 2021
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
Fishing Lake Metis Settlement Administrator