Position Description: Feeder Bus Driver
Reports to: Community Resources Director
This part-time / seasonal position will be responsible for the Feeder bus route for the students attending school in Cold Lake. This position will also look after the bus.
This position is paid a day rate and will be required from Monday – Friday each week until the end of the CLHS school year in June.
- Drive High School students to meet the Cold Lake Bus at the Public Works North Shop and home when they return after school
- Take bus for inspections and repairs when needed
- Keep bus clean, disinfected, and fueled up
- Adhere and adapt to protocols, procedures, and policies put in place for the safety of the children, the staff and themselves.
- Will occasionally be requested to provide transportation for extra-curricular activities
- Adhere to the current Fishing Lake Metis Settlement Human Resource Management Policy
- Adhere to the Fishing Lake Metis Settlement Health and Safety Policy
- Must have at least a Class 2 Drivers License with S-endorsement
- Must submit a Criminal Records Check with Vulnerable Sectors Search
- Must submit a Drivers Abstract
- First Aid Level C Certification required
- Must enjoy being around youth
Preference will be given to residing Settlement Members. We thank all those who have applied, only those who qualify will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline Date: September 17, 2020 @ 4:00pm
Please submit Resumes, Criminal Record Check, Drivers Abstract, and copies of license and First Aid Certification to Community Resources Director (Meaghean Lehr) by email at [email protected] or by drop-off at the Administration Office.